I love New Moons because they are destiny points. Portals through which we can divine a new plan, create a new focus for our life – promise a new beginning to ourselves.
This New Moon in Leo won’t disappoint. It was exact at 6:50 a.m. this morning in California.
It sits on the Ascendant of the New Moon chart conjunct the Part of Fortune in the 12th house. Suggesting a ripe time for manifesting. The Part of Fortune brings in some of the lucky Jupiter energy into the mix.
The New Moon conjunction of Sun and Moon sit opposite Saturn in Aquarius in the 6th house. And also squares Uranus on the Midheaven in Taurus.
So it,s a time for self-reflection today. I suggest taking out a journal or some paper and start writing. Here are some prompts to help you consider:
1. What is your best self you want to manifest?
2. What experiences do you want to fill your everyday life?
3. How do you want to feel upon waking every morning? If that is not your present experience, what needs to change?
4. How do you wish to end your day every bedtime? If that is not your present experience, what needs to change?
5. What do you deny yourself?
6. How do you wish to experience living inside your beautiful and kind body?
7. If you were your best self right now – what would you be doing? How would you dress, present yourself? Who would be in your life? Who would not? What dreams in your heart would you be putting into action?
Today is a time for self-honesty. A clear and appraising eye at your life. If you find there are places you are still hiding out – question those parts of yourself.
Once you have uncovered some themes or points of pain, you’d like to dissolve – become like Sherlock and delve into the opportunity present for self-transformation and invite more freedom.